Today I'll tell you about one of my favorite options (mineral that is important!) Pancakes - chick-pea flour, So even with the curd. It is simply bliss for fans of cheese, as I have, and lovers of good food in general.
Compatibility of flavors from chick-pea, and oat flour is just wonderful: they complement each other perfectly. A filling of ordinary foods (cheese, spinach, parmesan) adds some zest to taste really very interesting! If an ordinary cheese already bored, try this option.
Peck I chickpeas pancakes (and miksuya experimenting with it various kinds of flour) often enough. And what is the charm of these stuffed - ease of preparation, various variants feed (fine, "neizbity" as well), and at the ready can be any good, wrapped and sent to the freezer (where they can be stored for a long time, before breakfast will need to just warmed in the microwave or oven), and it is very convenient!
For me personally, this option breakfast (rich in protein and "correct" slow carbs) - a classic and beloved. So I suggest you evaluate and Nutovo-oat pancakes stuffed with cheese and spinach.
Recipe for stuffed pancakes from chick-pea, and oat flour:
For pancakes dough:
- Chickpea flour - 100 g;
- Oatmeal - 100 g;
- serum (or low-fat yogurt) - 150 ml;
- low-fat milk - 200 ml;
- 1 egg;
- salt - to taste.
- curd - 400 g;
- spinach (frozen I) - 4-5 cubes (50-60 g);
- Parmesan (or other solid / semi-hard cheese) - 50-60 g;
- salt, pepper and coriander - to taste;
- 1 small clove garlic - the mood :)
- For the dough pancakes combine two types of flour, a few pinches of salt. Add all liquid ingredients (the sequence is not important) and egg and mix until smooth with the help of the corolla. If the dough seems you thickish, add a little water or milk.
- Ideally - let stand at room temperature test 1-2 hours, but can be baked and at once on a hot skillet (on both sides).
- Prepare the filling: pre unfreeze spinach or if you are using fresh, then pour over boiling water. Send in a blender spinach, a pinch of salt, garlic and grated cheese fine shavings. Connect the blender until smooth puree.
- Rub the resulting puree spinach with cheese. The filling is ready.
- Farshiruem: pancake in the center put a spoonful of the filling and wrap envelope (rectangular or square).
Before serving, I recommend the pancakes warm in a microwave oven or a little fry in a dry frying pan on each side until golden.
With sour cream pancakes just superb!