How to cook muffins Cinnabon?
Probably each of us hear the word "Cinnabon" (Cinnabon) Already imagine the taste in my mouth (I think, are even those who have not tried them :).
It would seem that white bread and white bread, but the taste of it, and really magical: a piece breaks off his hands, removing layer after layer, and spicy aroma hits the nose, and the pieces themselves just melt in your mouth. What can I say, try it for yourself - the recipe is very simple and accessible! And do not be afraid of dough, even if you've never worked with him!
So, 8-10 Cinnabon rolls (I came 9) we need:
- flour - 570 g;
- butter - 60 g;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- milk - 100 ml;
- sugar - 60 g;
- dry yeast (I-SAF Levyur) - 7 grams (about a teaspoon);
- warm water - 100 ml.
For filling, take (depending on whether you want cinnamon or chocolate with cocoa)
- sugar - 100 g;
- Cinnamon - 2 tbsp or Cocoa - 3 tbsp (I personally do not like to sprinkle both one and the other, but you can if you like);
- Dry Ginger - 1 tbsp (Optional, if you do cinnamon);
- walnuts - a handful (optional, if you do cinnamon);
- butter - 50 of
With regard to the preparation, all the sign for literally step by step, just do consistently, and succeed!
Prepare the dough:
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add to 1 teaspoon of sugar, yeast just to act quickly, stir. Leave minutes 7-10 (water should become cloudy and a little froth).
- In a saucepan pour the milk, also send to the butter and sugar. Heat up to complete dissolution of all ingredients. After we remove from heat and cool for a little bit.
- Putting the milk and yeast mixture (it is better to take a lot of the dishes - and it will be kneading the dough). Also we send to 2 eggs, stir whisk.
- Pre-sifted flour (or may be screened directly into the dough) was added in portions to the liquid ingredients. First, mixing arms, and then, when the dough becomes very thick hands (I prefer to remove the dough from the bowl on the table).
- Mesim dough by hand (if necessary, add the flour little by little) is not less than 8-10 minutes. It is important to knead it well - this will depend on how well it will rise. At the end of the dough should be smooth and elastic, do not adhere. Make it into a ball and place in a warm (!) Place (I put the battery in either the open oven), covered with a damp towel warmer, minutes 30-40.
While the dough "fit", let us stuffing:
- Melt in a microwave or pan oil.
- In a separate bowl mix the cinnamon with sugar or cocoa with sugar. I made with cinnamon, adding some walnuts.
Let's go back to the test:
After this time, the dough will increase in size (approximately 2 times), will be a "magnificent" and is very elastic.
Few remember it again and can be rolled. I do it the usual way - with a rolling pin. Roll out the dough into a rectangular layer thickness in 5-7 mm.
A brush or silicone spatula grease dough with melted butter, not forgetting the edges. And sprinkle evenly filled.
We roll down the rectangle into a tight roll (it is desirable to make it denser, that there was no "gaps" between the layers). And cut into rolls (5 cm each).
Ready sinnabonchiki laid on a baking sheet (or in shape with borders), so that between the rolls was a bit of space. Yes, do not forget to put a parchment!
Before you send a Cinnabon in the oven (of course, already preheated 180 deg.), Leave them to stand, covered with a damp towel again, so 20 minutes. To make them even slightly risen. It was only after submit in the oven minutes 40. Focus on how they are rosy. If beauties already "tanned", remove them!
Подавать cиннабоны рекомендуют, полив «соусом». Это может быть либо растопленная плитка шоколада (Нутелла, как вариант), либо сырно-сливочный крем (смешайте сливочный сыр, пару ложек молока и пару ложек любого ликера либо коньяка, взбейте пару минут – готово!). Наносите «соус» прямо на горячие булочки.
Of course, you can eat Cinnabon rolls and without cream - from this they certainly will not be worse!
As for me, the perfect treat for the whole family, especially in the Christmas season!